AQA GCSE History: Elizabethan England, c1568-1603 Teaching and Learning Resources – Wesley Royle, Carmel Bones
Create a stimulating, well-paced teaching route through the 2016 GCSE History specification using this tailor-made series that draws on a legacy of market-leading history textbooks and the individual subject specialisms of the author team to inspire student success.
- Motivate your students to deepen their subject knowledge through an engaging and thought-provoking narrative that makes historical concepts accessible and interesting to today's learners
- Embed progressive skills development in every lesson with carefully designed Focus Tasks that encourage students to question, analyse and interpret key topics
- Take students' historical understanding to the next level by using a wealth of original contemporary source material to encourage wider reflection on different periods
- Help your students achieve their potential at GCSE with revision tips and practice questions geared towards the changed assessment model, plus useful advice to aid exam preparation
- Confidently navigate the new AQA specification using the expert insight of experienced authors and teachers with examining experience