This course is run by Hodder Eduction. For more information and to book, please see their website.
Take an in-depth look at the content and review the skills required for success in these popular depth studies. Captivate your class with exam preparation techniques and winning ways to secure success when approaching the three British Depth Study questions.
- The Big Picture; Content Overview - SecuringKnowledge and Understanding 1558-1588
- Knockout Question approaches for second order concept clarity
- Working backwards and forwards, visual techniques to make learning memorable
3.30pm Introduction and sound checks
3.35pm Edexcel Early Elizabethan England 1558-88 exam skills and teaching tips
- Decade details securing the knowledge and understanding
- Unpicking the requirements of the questions
- Suggested approaches to secure success
5.00pm Webinar ends