This course is run by Hodder Eduction. For more information and to book, please see their website.
Reinvigorate your teaching of Elizabethan England. In this 90-minute webinar you will discover new techniques for delivering the content in an engaging way, while also ensuring that students are thoroughly prepared for exam success in their AQA GCSE History British depth study.
- Look at the key areas of content and identify the best methods for securing students’ knowledge and understanding
- Break down the exam questions, considering the command words, how students should approach each question and the skills required to achieve the best grades
- Receive ready-made strategies for delivering this unit in a fun, interactive way that will maximise students’ motivation
- Explore the Globe Theatre through a 360° virtual tour that will help you bring the 2019 historic environment site to life in your lessons
3.30pm Introduction and sound checks
3.35pm AQA Elizabethan England: Exam skills and teaching tips:
- The shape of the reign: Securing knowledge and understanding of the content
- Unpicking the requirements of the questions: Knockout approaches for second order concept clarity
- Exploring the Globe Theatre, nominated site for the historic environment in 2019
5.00pm Webinar ends