This course is run by Hodder Eduction. For more information and to book, please see their website.
Whether you are close to Hardwick Hall or not, join Carmel to immerse yourself in this magnificent building to gain confidence when teaching and comparing this year’s nominated Historic Environment case study. Carmel will provide a vast range of visual resources to support your teaching and engage students in their learning.
- “Hardwick Hall; more glass than wall” immerse yourself in this magnificent building!
- Gain an overview of location, function, structure, people and developments
- The site study makes up 10% of final marks, confidently control this specified question
- Elizabeth Countess of Shrewsbury
- Seven Site aspects examined
- Links to second order concepts and question approaches